Be sure to check the schedule for updates, subs or cancellations & to secure your spot in class on our free Namastuy App or with Mind Body Online.
**DB / darker green classes indicate a Donation Based class on a sliding scale from $8-18 / Meditation $3-9
Some helpful things to know before your first visit:
- Leave your concerns and shoes at the door, hang your coat and head to the back to check in for class
- Please be mindful, our studio is a shoeless, cell phone free zone
- Help us maintain a sacred “chill” escape haven by silencing your phone and storing it in the back, along with your personal belongings
We have a charging station available if needed
- No mat? No worries! we have super grippy B-Yoga Mats available for rent. Please bring a small token of appreciation for our mat-donation-box
- Be sure to register for class online or by using our free Namastuy App
- Arrive 10 - 15 minutes prior to class start in order to settle in (Please arrive at least 5 minutes prior to class in order to keep reservations made in advance)
- Doors close when class starts. Honoring the gravity of the practice, we allow no latecomers, sorry not sorry
- Yoga is a barefoot practice, avoid big meals prior to class, wear loose fitting or any other comfortable clothing
- We have water if you get thirsty
- Lastly, listen to your body, take breaks when you need to & have fun moving, exploring and growing in commUNITY
Daybreak. A fluid, moderate flow arranged to gradually awaken the body and prep the mind. Modifications and props are used to make postures accessible to any level student. Ease into your day, breath by breath, start it on a balanced path.
Organic. This class roots from the foundations of yoga. This classical practice focuses on held postures that allow students to gain alignment knowledge, as well as muscle integration to create a practice truly their own. Breath exercises known as pranayam are offered to increase breath awareness and increase the benefit of the practice. Accessible to students of any level, great for beginners. Come, cultivate the union of mind, body, and soul..
Dynamic. A fluid, guided breath to breath practice arranged to utilize postures to increase focus, as well as body awareness. Heavy alignment cues are used to guide students to a deeper level of intelligence that grants the freedom to heal and transform. Classes offer an opportunity for pranayam, as well as meditation. This class is beneficial to every student, as it increases focus and relief from daily stressors. Props are utilized to make postures accessible to all levels.
Glow. A fast paced, fluid practice that has a strong focus on breath to build heat from within. Students are guided through a sequence that will increase flexibility, as well as stability. Modifications and props are offered to make the class accessible to any level.
Basics. For those newer to yoga or anyone who wants to deepen their existing practice. Poses are fundamental and provide an opportunity to simplify and illuminate your understanding of the shapes. Class will be guided by breath and will be taught with props to modify and create clearer alignment in the body. You’ll walk out feeling embodied, empowered, energized, and eager to come back. sliding scale $8-$18
CommUNITY. A steady, breath to breath Vinyasa practice guided through alignment cues that creates mindfulness that increases the student's physical and mental awareness. Modifications are offered to make it accessible to all levels. Come, let’s move as one!
Mindful. This melodic practice offers sun salutations, standing postures and deep stretches to melt the body into its natural alignment and release stress. Benefits students of any level as it is gradually paced, great for beginners. A great way to ease into self care and self love.
Unplug together. Sound healing, or vibroacoustic therapy, works by using certain sound frequencies and waves to reduce stress and anxiety, and to create a meditative and relaxing state. Utilizing quartz and Himalayan Singing bowls, White Gong as well as various other instruments this meditation is a great way to get "in-tune" with your self and is accessible to anyone.
Donation Based Foundations
sliding scale $8-18
Donation Based Vinyasa
sliding scale $8-18
Donation Based Hatha
sliding scale $8-18
Donation Based Meditation & Sound
sliding scale $3-9